DR ANAND SINGH
Associate Professor Dr Anand Singh
Dean, School of Buddhist Studies and Civilization and
Dean, Research and Planning of Gautama Buddha University, India
- Major Research project sponsored by University Grants Commission, New Delhi, entitled “Ancient Buildings of Varanasi (Benaras) and their Tourism Potential”. (Report Submitted &Published).
- SAARC Cultural Centre Research Grant, 2013 for project ‘‘Buddhist Traditional Ethics: A Source of Biodiversity (Examining the Cases amongst Buddhist Communities of Nepal & Leh-Ladakh and North-Eastern Region of India’’ (Report accepted).
- Buddhism at Sārnāth (Primus Publications, Delhi, ISBN: 978-93-80607-74- 0, 2014)
- Tourism in Ancient India ( Serial Publications, Delhi (ISBN. 81-86771- 95-6, 2005)
- Pracheen Bhartiya Dharma (Hindi Madhyam Karyanvay Nideshalaya, Delhi, ISBN.978-93-80172-21-7 2010
- ed. Dāna – Patronage and Reciprocity in Buddhism (in Press)
Emeritus Professor in the History of Ideas
Emeritus Professor in Indian Studies
Professor of New Testament
Professor of Eastern Archaeology
PROFESSOR OF RELIGIOUS STUDIES
PROFESSOR IN SOUTH ASIAN BUDDHIST STUDIES
Associate Professor of Asian Religions
Expert in Meditation/healing in Buddhism.
Expert in Southeast Asian Religion
Academician of the Royal Academy of Sciences